Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa NCE full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Form
- Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal via Url: http://portal.kscoeankpa.edu.ng/.
- Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
- Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
- Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
- Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
- Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
- Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
- Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further instructions.
For more enquiries, contact: +2348036332725, +2347061823423
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.