KSCOE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session
Last updated on
Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its regular NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Categories I:
- Candidates who chose our College as:
- Second (2) Choice Institution
- Third (3) Choice Institution
- Fourth (4) Choice Institution
- Categories II:
- Candidates who did not choose our College
- Only candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2021 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are suitable for admission.
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates in the two (2) categories are to visit Academic Office
- The candidates would be guided appropriately in their choice of institutions and their UTME subject combinations. This is to avoid double payment to JAMB.
- They would be furnished with information in respect of the admission exercise of the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates are to change their previous institutional choices to Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya Kafanchan as their First (1) Choice Institutions.
- After the change, Result Slip is printed and issued to candidates.
COST OF INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
- N2,500.00 is paid to JAMB
- #500.00 is paid as Bank Charges and opening of email
- N500 is paid as a service charge
SUBMISSION OF RESULT SLIP
Photocopies of JAMB Slips, SSCE NCE/WAEC, NABTEB and Grade Il results are mandatory for submission and to be submitted to the following staff of Academic Registry.
- Mr. Sunday Ishaya
- Mr. Charles Akawu
- Mr. Tunde Taiwo
For Enquires Call
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates