Kogi Poly admission list – The lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, National Diploma (ND) full-time and part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out.
The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, has released the National Diploma (ND) full-time and part-time admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the polytechnic post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List.
- Go to Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist.
- Select your Mode of Study i.e. Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Finally, click on ‘View List’ button to access your admission status.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successfully admitted candidates are to follow the procedure outlined below to register:
- Visit http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist to get your login details.
- To Login visit http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Enter username and password Kindly Note that username is matriculation/application/utme/registration number and default password is “password”. Note”Use The Number On the Admission List as Username”
- Complete the Student Biodata Form
- Click on my payment to view previous payment history and initiate new payment to complete and print course registration students should use the designated links on their respective portal
- After registration, select “Save” button to save and print your course registration.
- If the above process is successful, kindly print the course registration form and submit to your various departments.
- If you have any issues registering your courses online or whatever technical challenge, kindly visit any of the ICT centers to lodge you complaint.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Kogi State Polytechnic Admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!