Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (KSTB) is now accepting applications from holders of a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) for its 2021 Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment exercise. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment below.
The Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a teaching profession career to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment Requirements
For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST:
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or PhD are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment Selection Process
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
How to Apply for Kaduna State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://tsbrecruitment.com;
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
- Application Portal will be opened from Monday, 28th December 2020 – Tuesday, 12th January 2021 by 12:00 am -midnight.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.