Kogi State University (KSU) hostel accommodation balloting requirements for fresh and returning undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the hostel accommodation balloting requirements for the fresh and returning students seeking for accommodation in the university of the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements.
For 100 Level
- Show ORIGINAL Admission Letter
FOR 400/500L (FINAL YEARS)
- One copy of downloaded KSU Student Profile
- KSU ID Card
- Respective Faculty Lecture Theatres except Agric/Law at Law LT.
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Thursday 100L, 14/03/2019
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Friday (Final Years) 400/500L, 15/03/2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALE ACCOMMODATION:
- Interested Students to meet Male Hostel Administrators
- 100L Students to show original admission letter & submit photocopy
- Returning Students to submit photocopy of downloaded KSU Student Profile, & to show ID Card.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!