Kogi State University (KSU) notice to students on resumption and registration for the 2018/2019 academic session. See KSU registration requirements and resumption notice below
The Management of Kogi State University (KSU) has released the registration requirement for the 100 level and direct entry students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
KSU Registration Requirements.
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!