The Kogi State University (KSU) has been renamed after the founding father, the first democratically elected Executive Governor of Kogi State, late Prince Abubakar Audu.
- KSU Pre-Degree and Diploma Admission Forms
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- KSU Sandwich Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Vice-Chancellor wishes to formally inform the general public that Kogi State University, Anyigba, is now known and called Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba. The change followed the successful passage into Law of the Bill “to Repeal and Re-enact the Law to Establish Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba” by the Kogi State House of Assembly and assented to by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello.
The University is renamed in honour of her founding father, the first democratically elected Executive Governor of Kogi State, late Prince Abubakar Audu.
Regulatory bodies and development partners such as the National Universities Commission (NUC), Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), the Tertiary Education Trustfund (TETFUND), National Youths Service Corps (NYSC), other agencies of government, international development agencies, non-governmental organisations and the general public are to, please, note.
Alhaji Nuhu Ahmodu Ahmed
Registrar & Secretary to Council