Kogi State University (KSU) screening exercise procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the screening procedure for all the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State University (KSU) Screening Procedure
- This is to inform all fresh students that they are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2000.00)into Students Account number: 1213772535, Zenith Bank Plc for the following purpose:
- Medical fee: N1,000.00
- Academic screening fee: N1, 000.00
- Candidate will present evidence of this payment at the screening point
- Candidate will present his/her original or online printed result (WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB) with state of origin (original)
- The screening officer will check for the candidate’s name on the admission list and thick ( Ö)
- Confirm the Local Government claimed
- Append his/her signature and date on the right-bottom of the photocopies of the result verified.
- Those with deficient results will be advised to report to the office of Director Academic Planning and Development
- While the successful candidate will be issued a Screening certificate immediately by the screening officer and should proceed to pay their school fees.
- Candidate whose result has been signed by the screening officer should make a photocopy of the following documents to submit at the designated point for their faculty:
- Admission Letter (Kogi State University Anyigba)
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Result duly signed from the Department
- Evidence of payment of school fees breakdown (fees paid after successful screening at the department)
- Screening certificate
- Five (5) customised student files will be given to any cleared candidate at a designated point for their faculty.
Note: Fees should not be paid to individuals or to cyber cafes
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!