Kogi State University (KSU) screening exercise procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the screening procedure for all the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State University (KSU) Screening Procedure
- This is to inform all fresh students that they are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2000.00)into Students Account number: 1213772535, Zenith Bank Plc for the following purpose:
- Medical fee: N1,000.00
- Academic screening fee: N1, 000.00
- Candidate will present evidence of this payment at the screening point
- Candidate will present his/her original or online printed result (WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB) with state of origin (original)
- The screening officer will check for the candidate’s name on the admission list and thick ( Ö)
- Confirm the Local Government claimed
- Append his/her signature and date on the right-bottom of the photocopies of the result verified.
- Those with deficient results will be advised to report to the office of Director Academic Planning and Development
- While the successful candidate will be issued a Screening certificate immediately by the screening officer and should proceed to pay their school fees.
- Candidate whose result has been signed by the screening officer should make a photocopy of the following documents to submit at the designated point for their faculty:
- Admission Letter (Kogi State University Anyigba)
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Result duly signed from the Department
- Evidence of payment of school fees breakdown (fees paid after successful screening at the department)
- Screening certificate
- Five (5) customised student files will be given to any cleared candidate at a designated point for their faculty.
Note: Fees should not be paid to individuals or to cyber cafes