KSUSTA Admission List — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the 2020/2021 academic year admission list.
KSUSTA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
Go to http://www.ksusta.net/node/181 to access KSUSTA first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Go to http://www.ksusta.net/node/183 to access KSUSTA second batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Successfully admitted candidates are to:
- Candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect from Monday, 19th April, 2021 to Friday, 7th May, 2021. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
- Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print out your Admission Status letter once you received an SMS.
- On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay an additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
- Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials,UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
ALTERNATIVELY, KSUSTA prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.