Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above KSUSTA cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) has approved the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) is a state-owned university in Aliero, Kebbi State, Nigeria. KSUSTA offers programmes in agriculture and sciences, among others. Founded in 2006, it was the 79th university in Nigeria.
KSUSTA Cut Off Mark
Only the candidates that choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 160 are eligible to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!