The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has commencement the sale of application forms for admission into its Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for the KSUSTA diploma admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KSUSTA Diploma Courses
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
- DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN SHARIA & CIVIL LAW
- DIPLOMA IN ARABIC LANGUAGE
- DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- DIPLOMA IN FRENCH LANGUAGE
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DIPLOMA IN FORESTRY
- DIPLOMA IN FISHERIES
- DIPLOMA IN STATISTICS
How to Apply for KSUSTA Diploma Admission Form
Interested Candidates are to obtain Application forms (Scratch Card) at the rate of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3500:00k) Only Payable into KSUSTA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD, ECO BANK. ACCOUNT NUMBER: – 4003010898. Evidence of payment/Teller should be Submitted to the Admission Officer, KSUSTACONS for collection of Application forms (Scratch Card).