The 1st, 2nd and 3rd list of candidates admitted into the various postgraduate programmes (Ph.D, M.Phil., M.Sc. & PGD) of Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See KSUSTA postgraduate admission list below.
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission List
- UNIJOS M.A. Film Culture and Archiving Studies Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission List
The authority of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first, second and third batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
How to Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
Candidates are to visit the Admission Status Portal to check and print the Offer of Provissional Admission. Then report for Document Verification and Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the permanent site of the School Immediately.
Shortlisted candidates are to also come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Offer of Provisional Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee and 12 copies of passport photographs.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.