The amounts to be paid by the Nigerian and foreign postgraduate students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) as school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See KSUSTA postgraduate school fees schedule below.
This is to inform all the postgraduate students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as registration fee for the 2019/2020 academic session.
KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The registration fees for PG Programme 2019/2020 academic session is as given below:
(A) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Nigerian:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦130,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦110,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦90,000.00.
(B) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Foreigner:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦170,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦150,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦130,000.
Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostel are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Please Note: The Tuition Fee breakdown will be made available sooner
Meanwhile, newly admitted Students are to pay ₦10,000.00 acceptance fee to the below account statement: (Be informed that only the acceptance fee is payable to the account below)
Account Name: Postgraduate School/KSUSTA
Account No: 4003060886
Bank: Eco Bank Plc
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!