Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) has directed all its staff from CONUNAS 11 and below to stay at home for a period of five weeks.
In the line with National University Commission (NUC) Directives to all Nigeria Universities that Officer from CONUNASS 11 and below should stay at home for a period of Five weeks effective from Monday 21st December 2020 due to the emergence of the Second Wave of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In view of the above, the vice-chancellor has approved the closure of the University including all academic activities for the said period.
However, Security Staff, Health Personnel, Maintenance Departments, Gardeners and casual workers are expected to continue with their services as usual.
All Students are hereby directed to Vacate the campus immediately. Date of resumption will be announced in due course.
Musa Labbo Jega
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!