KSUT Post-UTME/DE Application Form is Out for 2013/2014 Session
This is to inform the general public and especially candidates (DE inclusive) that made Kano University of Science and Technology (KSUT) their institution of choice (either first or second choice) and scored 180 and above in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the institution post UTME application forms is out.
Steps to Register for Kano University of Science and Technology Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
1. Follow the following link 2013 POST- UTME REGISTRATION
2. Create Account using your JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
3. Check your email address to obtained your user name and password
4. Click here to login again to the portal
5. Update your biodata and upload your recent pasport photograph
6. Select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice
7. Go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment
Account Name: kust registration collection aacount
Account Number: 1130019452
8. Return to the portal to print your examinination slip
9. Direct Entry Students are to click on Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
IMPORTANCE DATE REGARDING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. First Choice Candidates (UTME/DE) – Monday 23rd September, 2013
2. Second Choice Candidates (UTME/DE) – Monday 7th October, 2013
Schedule and date for the screening exercise will be announced in the media as well as communicated through applicant’s GSM Number or e-mail address.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!