Khadija University Majia (KUM) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
The management of the Khadija University Majia (KUM) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Khadija University Majia (KUM) Admission List
Currently, Khadija University Majia (KUM) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUM admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Khadija University Majia (KUM) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Khadija University Majia (KUM) admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.