Khadija University Majia (KUM) Admission List 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Khadija University Majia (KUM) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
The management of the Khadija University Majia (KUM) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Khadija University Majia (KUM) Admission List
Currently, Khadija University Majia (KUM) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUM admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Khadija University Majia (KUM) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Khadija University Majia (KUM) admission list.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates