Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) fresh students screening and central clearance requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of documents to be presented during screening and central clearance by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
KUST Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter
- Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Registration Schedule for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Orientation Programme for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!