Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out.
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
KUST Admission Eligibility.
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening. It’s important you check: KUST Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 28th September to Friday 30th October, 2020.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!