Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil, Kano State, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS), is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for KUST postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates into the KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: KUST Postgraduate COURSES.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The sales of admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session in the School of Postgraduate Studies will commence on Friday 19th July, 2019.
Duration of KUST Postgraduate Programmes.
i. The PhD. Program is for a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters.
ii. The M.Sc. Program is for a minimum of four semesters and maximum of sex semesters.
iii. The duration of the PGD Program is a minimum of two semester and maximum of four Semesters.
KUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements
i. Ph.D. Degree Programs
Applicants for admission into Ph.D. Program shall possess a good M.Sc, M.Eng or M.Tech Degrees in the relevant areas from Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil or any other recognized University.
All Ph.D Programs include course work
ii. M.Sc. Degree Programs
Applicants for admission into M.Sc. Programs:
- Shall possess relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class honors from Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudi or any other recognized University.
- A third class Degree plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum classification of Credit or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant area from Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil or any other recognized University.
iii. Postgraduate Diploma Programs
Applicants into PGD Program shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or HND in a related course with not less than Iowa Creel from Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil or any other recognized Institution. All applicants MUST possess 5 O’Level Credits including Mathematics and English.
How to Apply for KUST Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10, 000.00) in favour of Account No. 1012966962, Account Name KUST School of Postgraduate Studies in any branch of Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all relevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
The secretary, School of Postgraduate studies,
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!