Kano University Of Science And Technology, KUST registration update procedure for 2019/2020 academic session fresh and stale undergraduate students.
All the students of Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil are directed to visit the university portal to update their registration.
The procedure for the update is:
- Visit www.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Click on “STUDENTS” from the top menu (this will open the university students’ portal in a new tab)
- login to your portal using the following credentials:
- Username: your Registration Number
- Password: “123456”
- After successful login you are required to change your password to secure your account.
- Click on “Update personal information” to edit your profile. Make sure to upload your recent passport picture of (passport dimension should not be more than 250×300 and size not more than 30kb)
- Click on “Add and drop courses” to edit your courses for both first semester and second semester.
- Note that your first semester course registration must be the same with the courses you already registered in your first semester.
- Click on “Registration forms” to print your CRF
- Note: All students are to make their updates before Monday 16th December, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!