Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates.
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee.
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Login to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make acceptance fee payment.
- After acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mail box informing you that you credential has been screened.
- If you however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
Deadline: Admitted candidates should please note that failure to pay acceptance fee after one week of this admission would lead to forfeiture of the admission.
The date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!