Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY newly admitted student registration and clearance procedure for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Admitted into the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) 2014/2015 academic session various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)? The management of the institution has released the registration and clearance instructions together with a warning.
See also: Kwara Polytechnic Admission List.
The warning goes thus: ‘To all admitted students: Any admission not taken up within one week is forfeited and will be replaced immediately. Deadline is 11th November, 2014!!!‘
In order not to forfeit your admission and get replaced with another candidate, follow the instructions outlined here.
Recommended: Kwara Polytechnic School Fees Schedule.
Kwara State Polytechnic Fresh Students Registration Instructions.
a. Login with your ApplicantID and Password
b. Print your application slip. Your StudentID and Password are at the bottom of your downloaded slip
c. Use the StudentID and Password you obtained in (2) above to login to your student profile. Note that t hese will remain your username and password till you graduate unless you change your password
d. Change your password to something you can readily remember when you need it
e. Download and print your notification of provisional admission
f. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Personal Data from the drop down menu
- Click on the Edit Button at the top left hand corner which should allow you update your personal details
- Click on Save/Confirm button at the bottom of the page when done
g. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Clearance Data from the drop down menu
- Click on the Start Clearance button at the top left hand corner of your page
- Click on Start Clearance Now
- Fill the clearance form and when done, open the scans tab and upload original scanned copies of y our credentials and requisite documents. Note that you are to o btain a result checking scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) for the verification of the result(s)/certificate(s) you uploaded e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc. Ensure you activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being i ndicated . In addition, it is mandatory for all HND fresher’s to upload a scanned copy of their ORIGINAL ND certificate
- Save the clearance form if you wish to complete it later otherwise, click on Save and Request Clearance. Note that you will not be allowed to edit this form after submission
- Download and print your clearance slip and wait for 24 Hrs for your clearance officer to clear you before proceeding with your registration
h. After your next login you can download and print your registration slip
i. Click on My Data at the top of your page and from the drop down menu select Accommodation Data
- Click on Book Accommodation to book a bed space in the hostel. Note that beds are randomly allocated
- Download and print your bed allocation slip
j. Click My Data at the top of your page and select Payments
- Click on Add Current Session Payment Ticket
- Select Hostel Maintenance Fee from the list of payment items
- Create a payment ticket and open that ticket
- Click on the CollegePay button at the top of your page and follow the guide to effect your payment
- Note: If your payment is not successful and you received a debit alert, you can click on the Requery CollegePay button at the top of your page
- Download and print your payment slip
- Repeat steps (1 -6) above for school fee and/or any other fee type you will like to pay
k. Click on My Data and select Course of Study from the drop down menu
- Click on Start New Session and e nter the activation code (i.e: S FE-X-XXXXXXXXX ) provided on your school fee payment slip
- Click on Add Course List
- Click on Create Course List Now which will populate all the courses you are expected to register at your level
- Click on the study level created and download your course registration slip for printing
l. Submit the requisite registration printouts at your Institute and/or Department and commence lectures.
You can also check: Kwara State Polytechnic Academic Calendar – 2014/15
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!