Kwara State Poly 2013/2014 Postgraduate Diploma Programmes Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin in the 2013/2014 Academic Session:
1. AGRICULTURE AND WATER RESORUCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
2. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
4. DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS
5. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
6. ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
7. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
8. GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
9. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
10. MANAGERIAL PSYCHOLOGY
12. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
13. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
14. PUBLIC RELATIONS
15. RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
a) HND/Bachelor Degree or equivalent in relevant area
b) Five (5) relevant Ordinary Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
c) Satisfactory evidence of completion or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps where applicable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To make online payment for PGD Programme, follow the link through the School website: www.kwarapoly.edu.ng and other instructions there.
1. All applications attract a charge of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, exclusive of bank and other charges.
2. All payments for application should be made through the “College Pay” using your Debit Card, Master Card or Prepaid Card
3. All applications close on Tuesday, 31st December, 2013.
M. O. Salami