The Kwara State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from final year students for its 2021 bursary award. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Kwara State Bursary Award is August 8, 2021.
Kwara State Bursary Award 2021 is calling for applications – His Excellency, The Executive Governor of Kwara State Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq has given approval for the payment of the 2021 Bursary Award to Kwara State Indigene in Tertiary Institutions owned by State and Federal Government.
Only final year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Governments (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
How to Apply for Kwara State Bursary Award
- Kindly log on to https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/
- Click on the Bursary Award Link
- Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2020/2021 Bursary online.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport photograph.
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter.
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
A COMPULSORY PAYMENT OF #200 (TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) SHOULD BE MADE TO NAKSS ACCOUNT AND THE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT EITHER TELLER OR MOBILE APP TRANSFER RECEIPT WOULD BE UPLOADED.
Account Number: 2182303124
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on 8th August, 2021.
For More enquiry contact: 08169386520, 09035570808
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.