Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies (CAILS), Ilorin, HND, ND, PRE-ND and other programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies (CAILS), Ilorin has commenced the sale of Admission form into Regular Diploma and Sub-Diploma Programmes in affiliation with Kwara State University, Malete for the year 2021/2022 academic session.
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (Approved by NBTE) (Full time)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
ND Computer Science
- CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
ND Accountancy – (Part-Time – 6 Semesters of 2 Years)
ND Computer Science – (Part-Time – 6 Semesters of 2 Years)
PRE-ND Computer Science
PRE Diploma (as in other Diploma Programmes – 2A-E) (1Year)
Top Up Programmes
Professional Computer Training Programmes in:
- Certificate in Data Processing – (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Desktop Publishing- (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Web Design (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Internet (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Diploma in Data Processing (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Desktop Publishing (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Web Design (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Internet (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASC/GCE/SSSE/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalent with at least five passes credit level in relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Four (4) credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND program offered by the polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institution.
- Satisfactory performance in JAMB examinations with the relevant subject combinations and English (For full-time, a score of a minimum of 120 in JAMB’s UTME)
As in A above.
PRE-ND & PRE DIPLOMA
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/NBAIS/NABTEB/IDADIYYAH with at least 3 credit pass in required subjects for the desired programme.
- Any other qualification acceptable to the college as equivalent to any of the above.
Graduated Students of the College with PASS or MERIT
Interested Candidates are to purchase and complete the Form online on payment of N7,500 for all courses except combinations with Arabic or Islamic Studies which is N5,000.
Similarly, the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) and Advance Diploma in Legal Studies (ADLS) Forms are also on sale online at the cost of N10,000 each.
For details call Mr. Afolabi on 07038544697 between 10 am and 1 pm on weekdays.