KWARAPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Kwara State Polytechnic is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1973 by the then Military Governor of Kwara State Col. David Bamigboye after the decision of establishing a polytechnic in Kwara State was announced in 1971. It is located in Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State.
Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Kwara State Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).