Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. KWARAPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 150.
Latest Update: Kwara State Poly Post UTME & HND Screening Results 2017/2018.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Kwara Poly Post UTME.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2017 UTME.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of ₦2,000.00 & ₦1000 administrative charge exclusive of Bank Charges.
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on 5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm and no further payment or registration can be done after that date and time.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for admission.
- It should be noted that only candidates who properly register for the screening and successful after the exercise will be considered for admission.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must use a unique(personal) Email address to create their profiles.
- HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB.
- The screening exercise, which will be by Computer Based Test (CBT), shall be conducted ONLINE.