The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Kwara State Poly Post UTME form is now available online.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2020 UTME.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Saturday, 26th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!