The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is now accepting applications from eligible BSc holders for its teaching vacancies. See how to apply for Kwara State Recruitment Exercise for SSS 1 – SSS3 Teachers below.
Applications are invited from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the Kwara State Senior Secondary Schools.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Requirements
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Available Positions
Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
How to Apply for Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule:
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written qualifying examination scheduled for 8th February, 2021 by 10:00 am.
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from 1st March 2021 to 6th March 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 27th January 2021.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!