Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin (KWARAPOLY) ND (National Diploma) part-time programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and procedure to obtain Kwara Poly ND part-time admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes, Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY), Ilorin for the 2020/2021 Session.
KWARAPOLY ND Available Programmes (Part-Time, 3 sessions).
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY ND Admission Requirements (Part-Time).
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
How to Apply for KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission.
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on 17th August, 2020.
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!