Apply for Kwararafa University Remedial, Foundation Admission Form
Last updated on
Kwararafa University remedial and foundation programmes (Arts, Social And Management Sciences And Natural Applied And Science) admission is on-going.
Authorities of Kwararafa University are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their Remedial and Foundation Studies programmes admission that is currently on-going.
See also: Kwararafa University School Fees Schedule – Current Session.
Kwararafa University Remedial and Foundation Studies programmes will qualify successful candidates for consideration for admission into Kwararafa University’s main degree programmes at 100 level for Remedial and 200 Level for Foundation.
Kwararafa University Diploma Programmes.
The University also offers the following sub-degree programmes:
- Public Administration
- Accounting and Taxation Management
- Mass Communication
- Information Technologies
- Social Works and Community Development.
- Professional Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Justice Administration and Para Legal Studies
- Security and Intelligence Studies
- Procurement and Logistics Management.
Kwararafa University First Degree Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Five relevant Credits in SSCE, GCE, O/L or TC Merit or equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Two A/L passes plus three O/L credits in 3 other subjects at not more than 2 sittings; two passes at TC II plus NCE merit passes, including major subject and Education.
- National or accredited University/Polytechnic Diploma with merit or lower Credit grade, including at least four O/L credits in SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
- Transfer candidates in classified degree programmes should have minimum CGPA of 1.50
- Candidates must have sat for the Universities Matriculation Exams and for Direct Entry Candidates, they must have purchased the UME forms in addition to the relevant qualifications.
FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Candidates must have at least three (3) relevant credits in SSCE or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, or Teachers’ Grade II Certificate. Candidates will be expected to fulfill matriculation (D.E) requirements of JAMB.
FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
Candidates must have at least three (3) relevant credits in SSCE or O/L GCE at not more than two sittings or Teachers’ Grade Certificated.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- Degree – Four (4) years or three (3) years for Direct Entry (D.E).
- Diploma – Two (2) years.
- Foundation/Remedial Programme – One (1) year
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit www.kwararafauniversity.edu.ng for application details.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates