Kwara State University (KWASU) has issued a disclaimer to notify the general public as regards the release on social media on the purported commencement of Professional Masters Programme in Peace Studies and Conflicts Resolution (MPCR) in the university.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The attention of the Management of the Kwara State University, Malete has been drawn to the release on social media by one Mr Akeem Saraki, an Assistant Research Fellow I in the Department of Politics and Governance, announcing the commencement of Professional Masters Programme in Peace Studies and Conflicts Resolution (MPCR) in KWASU.
We wish to inform the general public that there is no iota of truth in the release, and the advertiser has no authority to issue it.
Kwara State University, Malete is a university built on academic tradition and ethics and standard operating procedures. The University is a law-abiding institution that always follows the due process by obtaining all relevant approvals from regulatory authorities before starting academic programmes.
Anyone who enters into any relationship with the Akeem Saraki concerning his advertised programme does so at his or her peril as the university will not indemnify such a person.
We, therefore, urge the public to disregard this fake release.
Mohammed A. Shuaib
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!