Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) teaching practice registration for all NCE II students has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin, has released the teaching practice registration procedure for NCE II students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KWCOE Teaching Practice Registration Procedure
Registration for the 2020/2021 teaching practice has commenced and will end on 7th January 2021. Follow the guidelines listed below:
- You are to pay a sum of N4,500 teaching practice fee on the College portal and print the receipt of payment
- Select your school of choice from the portal.
- Submit your payment receipt at the Bursary for payment confirmation.
- Ensure you pay your NCE III school fees before 7th February 2021 and confirm same at the Bursary.
- Print your letter of posting starting from a date to be communicated to all NCE II students
- After completing the above, proceed to the Teaching Practice office for documentation before proceeding for the teaching practice slated to commence as from 8th February and end on July 30th 2021
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!