Kwara College of Education Oro (EKSU) Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Last updated on
Kwara State College of Education, Oro (in Affiliation with Ekiti State University) degree post UTME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Kwara State College of Education, Oro (in Affiliation with Ekiti State University) has commenced the sale of post UTME/Direct Entry form for Degree programmes admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KWCOE Oro – EKSU Degree Programmes
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Mathematics Education, BSc. (Ed.)
- Physics Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Economics Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Agric Science Education, B.Sc (Ed.)
- Biology Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Chemistry Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Integrated Science Education, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Nursery & Primary Education, B.Ed
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed
- English Education, B.A (Ed.)
- French Education, B.A. (Ed)
KWCOE Oro – EKSU Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME, Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements
- Five (5) credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) obtained in not more than two (2) sittings
- Five (5) credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidates must have scored not less than 160 in the 2021 UTME
(B) Direct Entry Candidates: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Pass at credit/ment level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE “O” level Credit or its equivalent in three subjects including English Language. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit SSCE/GCE Level
- Two (2) passes at advance level GCE with SSCE/GCE “O” Level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language
- Three passes at the advance level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes in two other subject including English Language.
Admission of Candidates is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise that will be conducted in the college.
How to Apply for KWCOE Oro- EKSU Degree Post UTME Form
- Visit the college website www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on the admission menu
- Select apply for admission
- Select Regular Degree
- Fill the form for payment. Note that you need to select Interswitch then proceed to make payment #2,000.
- After successful payment, you will receive sms confirming the payment including your username and password to login into the portal proper
- Fill the form and submit. Kindly use a functional e-mail address and phone number
- Download a copy of the completed form for further processing.
Please note that the status of candidates’ applications can be monitored online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are made on the application.
POST UTME FEE: N2,000 Fee For Post Utme Screening Exercise
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates