Kwara State College of Education, Oro school fees payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe Physical Screening Invitation
- FCE Kontagora NCE Part-Time Admission Form
The management of the Kwara State College of Education, Oro has released the procedure for the payment of school fees and other miscellaneous fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education Oro School Fees Payment Procedure
This is to inform all NCE Regular students that commencing from the 2020/2021 Academic Session, all scheduled payments by POS have ceased to exist. All payments shall be made through the College Portal @ www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng.
Please, kindly follow the following procedures:
- Log on to www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on portal login add username & password Then click on log in
- Fill bio-data form and proceed to payment.
Note: pls ensure that the information supplied is correct before clicking on submit.
- Log in to www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on more menu
- Select other payments
- Fill the information required
- Log in credentials would be sent to the supplied phone number and e-mail.
- You will be prompted to login panel
- Enter the user name and password then log in to make payment.
Note. Returning students are to collect their login credentials from the bursary department before proceeding to make payment.
Thank you for your understanding.