Kwara State College of Education, Oro school fees payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Kwara State College of Education, Oro has released the procedure for the payment of school fees and other miscellaneous fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education Oro School Fees Payment Procedure
This is to inform all NCE Regular students that commencing from the 2020/2021 Academic Session, all scheduled payments by POS have ceased to exist. All payments shall be made through the College Portal @ www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng.
Please, kindly follow the following procedures:
- Log on to www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on portal login add username & password Then click on log in
- Fill bio-data form and proceed to payment.
Note: pls ensure that the information supplied is correct before clicking on submit.
- Log in to www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Click on more menu
- Select other payments
- Fill the information required
- Log in credentials would be sent to the supplied phone number and e-mail.
- You will be prompted to login panel
- Enter the user name and password then log in to make payment.
Note. Returning students are to collect their login credentials from the bursary department before proceeding to make payment.
- Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua (USCOEGA) Admission Form
- ASCOEA End of Session Break
- Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) NCE Certificates Collection
- Important Payment Notice for ABU Affiliation Graduates at FCE Zaria
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe (NOCEN) Resumption Date
Thank you for your understanding.