The Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program entrance examination schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See KWCON Oke-Ode entrance exam date, time and venue below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program, during the 2020/2021 academic session call, that the management of the institution has released the schedule for their entrance examination.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
KWCON Oke-Ode Entrance Examination would be Computer Based Test (CBT).
KWCON Oke-Ode Entrance Exam Schedule
VENUE: Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ilorin, CBT Centre
DATE: Saturday 12th, September, 2020.
Note: All applicants must come with their Nose Mask
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!