The cut-off mark and interview schedule of Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See KWCON cut-off mark and interview schedule below.
- Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Oke-Ode Admission List
- KWCON Oke-Ode Entrance Examination Result
- Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Exam Result/Interview Schedule
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
The management of the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, has released the cut-off mark and interview schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
KWCON Oke-Ode Cut-Off Mark, Interview Schedule
This is to notify all applicants that scored 50% and above in the just concluded Entrance Examinations that they are QUALIFIED and INVITED for an interview as scheduled below;
Day 1: INDIGENE
Date: 16th Aug. 2022
Day 2: NON-INDIGENE
Date: 17th Aug. 2022
VENUE: COLLEGE CONFERENCE HALL, OKE-ODE
You are expected to come along with the listed Original Credentials for the interview;
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship (Kwara Indigene only)
- Application Slip
- Entrance Exam Result.
NOTE: Qualified candidates with awaiting results are also ALLOWED.