The cut-off mark and interview schedule of Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See KWCON cut-off mark and interview schedule below.
The management of the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, has released the cut-off mark and interview schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
KWCON Oke-Ode Cut-Off Mark, Interview Schedule
This is to notify all applicants that scored 50% and above in the just concluded Entrance Examinations that they are QUALIFIED and INVITED for an interview as scheduled below;
Date: 22nd TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 2020.
Venue: COLLEGE CONFERENCE HALL, OKE-ODE
You are expected to come along with the listed Original Credentials for the interview;
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship (Kwara Indigene only)
- Application Slip
- Entrance Exam Result.
NOTE: Qualified candidates with Awaiting Result are also ALLOWED.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!