Application forms for admission into the Basic Midwifery Training Programme of the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos, for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain Lagos State College of Midwifery form below.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery training programme at Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos. The programme will commence in March 2021.
Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements & Duration
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
QUALIFICATION: Eligible candidates MUST pass WAEC/NECO O’LEVEL with a minimum of five (5) credits which MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
AGE: Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years.
DURATION OF TRAINING: Three (3) years.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form
1. Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
2. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,200:00 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
4. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
5. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
8. Application Closes Friday 7th January 2021.
- Entrance Examination date is Saturday, 9th January 2021 at 9:00 am.
- The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first-year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08064915230, 08034300081, 08037200006, 08023329487.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!