Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando, Lagos is now selling application forms for admission into its general nursing training programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Lagos State School of Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, general nursing training programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contain your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
- Application closes 24th July, 2020.
Examination: Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08166224128, 08064915230.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!