Lagos State Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Scheme Program - 2017 [Ready Set Work]
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Lagos State Ministry of Education Ready Set Work Entrepreneurship Programmme application for final year and Penultimate (Second-to-last) students of tertiary institutions in the state.
About Lagos State Ready Set Work.
ReadySetWork is a 13-Week programme that was conceived to address employability and employment challenges that face today’s graduates, empowering them with the right skills and knowledge that will make them valuable in the marketplace.
The targets for this project are final and penultimate year students of:
- Lagos State University
- Lagos State Polytechnic
- Lagos State College of Health Technology
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
- Micheal Otedola College of Education
- University of Lagos
It consists of the following:
- General Module
- Combined Entrepreneurship and Employability module
- Teachers track purely for participants from AOCOED & MOCPED
- Penultimate year module (RSW Online Academy)
- Final year students desirous of enhancing their skills in preparation for the world of work, should go to the Ready.Set.Work website, carefully fill and submit the application form providing all required information and documents.
- Penultimate year students desirous of meeting the eligibility criteria for Ready.Set.Work in their final year should go to the Ready.Set.Work website, carefully fill and submit the application form providing all required information and documents.
How to Apply for Lagos State Ready Set Work.
For penultimate(third year or fourth year for those studying a 5-year course) year students, kindly use this link to register for the RSW online academy : http://readysetwork.com.ng/penultimate-register./
On the other hand, final year students are to register via this portal : http://readysetwork.com.ng/register/
The competition among schools is rife.
Registration is on and will close Saturday 24th June, 2017.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.