The management of Landmark University (LMU), Omu-Aran, Kwara State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Admission List
- Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST) Admission List
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Degree Admission List
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List
How to Check Landmark University Admission List
- Go to Landmark University admission portal at https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/capply/login.
- Supply your UTME No and Passcode and click on Login to access your admission status.
If admitted, download your letter of provisional admission by clicking on the ‘Print Admission Letter’ Menu on the left. After you have downloaded your letter of provisional admission, you are required to accept the provisional admission if you are satisfied with the conditions stated on the letter. To do this, click on the “Accept/Decline Provisional Admission” Menu on the left.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Landmark University admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.