The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme at not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- Candidates are required to forward photocopies of credentials to the Registry in Ikorodu Campus for screening and clearance respectively upon submission of application form on-line.
Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are expected to:
- Purchase N7,500 e-Tranzact PIN(Exclusive of Bank charges) from ANY Bank to complete the application form on-line;
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.laspotech.net
- Click on the “2013/2014 Admission Applications” link at the left corner.
- Click “Complete your application or Want to print out application”
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact:
- Segun- 08052796146
- Sola- 08052796130
- Funmi- 08052796145,07043734706
Date of Closure: Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Friday September 13, 2013.