Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) management invites eligible candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2021/2022 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 130 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
SEE ALSO: Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Admission Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. This fee includes administrative and bank charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic websites (https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng) and follow the instructions as stated in i-xv below
- Log on LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
- Select POST UTME Screening
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and GSM number.
- Then, click on “Continue”
- Check your email for a confirmation notification.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet enabled ATM card (Master, VISA or Verve card) you can also make use of PAY ATTITUDE for your payments).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of ₦2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as previous educational history.
- You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at a later date
The application form closes by 11:59pm on 14th November, 2021.
NB: Candidates are not required to be physically present for the session.
For further information, contact
08150999945, 07014623549 or 08171394127
Follow us on twitter: Rlaspotech
Facebook: laspotech Ikorodu
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.