Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) management invites eligible candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Latest Update: The general public is hereby notified of the closure of the National Diploma Post UTME Application forms which was extended to permit candidates with the recently released O’level result to have an equal opportunity of gaining admission into the Institution. Date of Closure: Sunday, 31st of January, 2021. Time: 12am-midnight
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2020/2021 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal, and click the continue application link. You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, upload photograph and enter O-Level and UTME results information.
- Proof-read the application form preview carefully before final submission
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar.
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- After the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button.
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date.
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.