Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2087/2019 academic session is out. Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2018/2019 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME.
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on “Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 22nd July, 2018.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
e-mail:** [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!