The Lagos State University (LASU) management has released merit and supplementary admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session [both stream 1 (Regular without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training) and stream 2 candidates (Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training)].
How to Check LASU Admission List
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (ensure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard.
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university website.
In addition, the successful candidates are required to thereafter, proceed to the Lagos State Admission Portal: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to accept the admission and make the necessary payments as indicated, in particular, *their Acceptance and Medical Fees on OR before 10th February 2023.* Failure to accept the admission offered and payment of associated fees will lead to automatic forfeiture of admission.
SEE ALSO: LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Candidates successfully admitted into the LASU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
In addition, the successful candidates are required to thereafter, proceed to the Lagos State University Admission Portal: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to accept the admission and make the necessary payments as indicated, in particular, their Acceptance and Medical Fees on OR before 10th February 2023. Failure to accept the admission offered and payment of associated fees will lead to automatic forfeiture of admission.
Successful Candidates are to note that all payments are to be made online via www.lasu.edu.ng
Alternatively, the Lagos State University (LASU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your LASU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your LASU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.