Lagos State University (LASU) Certificate Programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements, duration, course fee and how to apply below.
The Lagos State University Consult Limited and the Lagos State University Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) are looking for qualified candidates to join their Certificate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LASU Certificate Programmes
- Bread Making and Confectionary
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) Installation
- Computer Networking
- Fish Breeding
- Medicinal Plant
- Metal Fabrication
- Photography/Image Editing/Videography
- Proficiency in Communication Skills
- Python Programming
- Safety and Crime Management
- Snail and Grasscutter Breeding
- Solar Inverter Installation and Repair
- Transport and Logistics
- Web Development
- Small Business Start-Up
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Educational Management
- Environmental Management
- Government Administration
- Leadership and Management
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Road Traffic Management
- Help Desk and Support Services
- Strategic Financial Management
- Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
LASU Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level)/NABTEB or its equivalent with Credit passes in English Language and any two relevant subjects.
- Mature Candidates with related experience
- Candidates awaiting Results in the current year of application
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature Candidates with more than two (2) years of related experience
Duration: Three (3) months
How to Apply for LASU Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit odlri.lasu.edu.ng for details about the programme of choice.
- Then proceed to www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make payment for the application fee of N10,000 for Certificate Programmes or N15,000 for Diploma Programmes, and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are made ONLINE via www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
- Successful Candidates will be contacted through their submitted email addresses.
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Mode of Teaching and Learning: All academic activities are going to be blended learning with 70% online classes and 30% physical classes with a prompt and accurate delivery system, including workshops.
Enquiries: For further enquiries, kindly send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account OR through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.