Lagos State University (LASU) is now seeling the application form for its 2021 CISCO Certification Training Programmes. See the available courses, application fee and how to apply for LASU CISCO Certification Training Programmes below.
Following the activation of the LASU Directorate of Information and Communication Technology as a CISCO Academy, interested staff and students are hereby invited to apply for the CISCO CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAMMES organized by CISCO in partnership with LASU DICT and in Conjunction with LASU Consult Limited.
LASU CISCO Certification Training Programmes
- CCNA: Introduction to Networks (5 Weeks)
- CyberSecurity Essentials (5 weeks)
- Networking Essentials (4 weeks)
- IoT Fundamentals: Connecting things (3 Weeks)
- PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python (4 weeks on-site, 4 weeks online)
- CCNA: Switching, Routing and Wireless Essentials (5weeks on-site, 2 weeks virtual, 3 weeks Practical Lab)
(All courses are on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Application Fee: #15,000
- Programme Fee (LASU Students): #30,000.00
- Programme Fee (Others): #45,000.00
PROGRAMME KICK-OFF DATE
Thursday, April 6th, 2021
Discount Students from the LASU CISCO Academy will be given a discount on the Certification Examination.
For further details:
Directorate of ICT, Hall 003, Ojo Campus
To Register, Apply: