Lagos State University (LASU) diploma programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is calling for applications from qualified candidates.
The Lagos State University Consult Limited and the Lagos State University Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Diploma Programmes that will be offered during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
LASU Diploma Courses
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Security
- Educational Management
- Communication Skills
- Fish Farming and Management
- History and International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Project Management
- Road Traffic Management
- Theatre Arts and Music
- Transport and Logistics
LASU Diploma Admission Requirements & Duration
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level)/NABTEB or its equivalent with Credit passes in 4 subjects at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any two relevant subjects.
Duration: Two (2) academic sessions
How to Apply for LASU Diploma Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit odlri.lasu.edu.ng for details about the programme of choice.
- Then proceed to www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make payment for the application fee of N10,000 for Certificate Programmes or N15,000 for Diploma Programmes and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE via www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
- Successful Candidates will be contacted through their submitted email addresses.
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Mode of Teaching and Learning: All academic activities are going to be blended learning with 70% online classes and 30% physical classes with a prompt and accurate delivery system, including workshops.
Enquiries: For further enquiries, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account OR through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.