Lagos State University (LASU) harmattan (1st) semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations commencement date has been announced. See LASU exam date below.
This is to inform all the students of the Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has announced the date for the commencement of the harmattan (1st) semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations.
LASU Exam Commencement Date
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This is to notify all concerned students of the Lagos State University that the Harmattan Semester Examinations for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 18th January 2021 as earlier scheduled.
Students are also informed that all other academic activities, as scheduled in the recently released academic calendar will continue as stated.
Lagos State University on her part will continue the enforcement of all COVID-19 protocols on her campuses and ensure strict compliance with the arrangements already put in place by the University Senate to guarantee the safety of students and lecturers against covid 19 on campus.
Every student writing Examination as from Monday 18th Jan. 2021 must:
- come to Campus only when he/she has a paper to write,
- leave campus immediately after his/her paper,
- wear a face mask throughout the examination period
- wear face mask properly, not under the chin
- wash hands with soap before entering Exam Hall
- own his/her *hand sanitiser,* and use it regularly
- observe physical/social distancing throughout the Exam period.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!