Lagos State University, LASU fees payment guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session | Undergraduate, JUPEB, ODLRI, Postgraduate Students, ACEITSE, Sandwich, Diploma, Pre-Degree, Certificate, Conversion Programme Ojo and Part-Time Epe programmes.
The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the guidelines for the payment of fees for all programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LASU Fees Payment Guidelines
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Click To View Step-By-Step Payment Guidelines for:
- International School
- Miscellaneous and Sundry Payments
- Transcript Application
- LASU-TCRT Application
- Undergraduate, JUPEB and ODLRI
- Postgraduate Students and ACEITSE Programmes
- Sandwich, Diploma, Pre-Degree and Certificate Programme
- Conversion Programme Ojo and Part-Time Epe Programme
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!