LASU JUPEB Admission List 2022/2023 | 1st & 2nd Batch
Lagos State University (LASU) JUPEB 1st & 2nd batch admission lists for 2022/2023 academic session.
- Lagos State University, LASU JUPEB admission list is out. All the candidates that applied for the Lagos State University (LASU) 2022/2023 Foundation (JUPEB) programme can now check their admission status online.
Last updated on
The Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme first and second batch admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LASU JUPEB admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check LASU JUPEB Admission List
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at Credit level
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
RECOMMENDED: LASU JUPEB Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2022/2023.
LASU JUPEB Programme School Fees Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2022/2023 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
- Visit LASU website: https://lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT Tab
- Click on LASU Foundation (JUPEB): This will take you to LASU Foundation page
- Scroll down, and Click on “Payment Portal”
- In the Column for “Matric/Application number”, enter your JUPEB application number
- In the Colum for “Choose Payment”, select appropriate item that you are paying for
- Click on “Continue”. This will display your details
- Enter your email address and GSM number
- In the column for Amount, click on “View/choose amount”. This will display the amount for the item you have selected in (6) above
- Click on “Next”. This will generate a unique “Transaction ID” for the payment
- Proceed and enter your card details to complete your payment
- Generate your transaction receipt after each payment
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU JUPEB programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates